HI !! COLL APP !! WHAT ABOUT A "COMMAND SAVE" TO GET A CASSETER FILE ? !!
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Cassetter is a MIDI controlled granular sampler. It was created as a companion application to the livecoding environment ORCΛ
First you need to select the folder in which the required samples are stored in the wav format. Now you can select a sample for each channel.
The sampler receives MIDI CC signals. Knob 0 starts the sample, the rest set the parameter value.
Knob 0 has 4 values:
- o - Play a sample once;
- l - Play a sample loop;
- r - Play a sample once in reverse;
- q - Play a sample loop in reverse;
For example, a signal !40o will play a sample on channel 4 once.
Other values will stop playback.
Other knobs range from 0 to z.
- Ctrl or Cmd + f - Select the sample folder
- Ctrl or Cmd + s - Save parameters
- Ctrl or Cmd + o - Open a parameter file
- Shift + ↑ or ↓ - Channel selection
- ↑ or ↓ - Selecting a parameter or a sample
- ← or → - Change a parameter
Enjoy the game!
- Saving parametersJul 25, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.